ASHBURN: Bollywood Ages 7-10
FRIDAY 4:30 PM
Age 7 to 10 Years
Jan 31, 2020 - Jun 13, 2020
04:30 PM - 05:30 PM
( 72249 views )
Willowsford - Grant
Ashburn, Virginia 20148
The fusion of classical, folk and Bollywood dance steps to the sounds of popular Indian Bollywood music.
Instructor: Punchali Khanna Kumar
Please note that all classes are 75 min through March. This allows us to make up for the two week delayed start to the semester. The Spring Semester is an extended semester as we prepare for at least TWO year-end performances. Addiitional opportunities will be presented as they become available.
|2/28/20||OFF||Punchali in NY|
|5/1/20||OFF||Punchali in NY|
|5/8/20||15/16||6:00-8:00pm Show Rehearsal|
|5/9 or 5/10||SHOW at Dulles Expo|
|5/25/20||19/20||Memorial Day, MONDAY EVENING|
|5/29/20||21/22||FRIDAY, 2 Hour (5-7pm)|
|6/7/20||OFF||Punchali in NY. Parent run rehearsal.|
|6/13/20||SHOW in NYC|
- All registered students accept attached Media Waiver Release Form.
- Costumes will be provided to students for the show.
- Show rehearsals are mandatory for all students who choose to perform in the Spring Shows.
- In the instance there is an instructor emergency and class is cancelled, the missed class will be made up on the scheduled Make-Up Day.
- This is a drop-off class.
- Please dress all students in comfortable clothes. A fitted shirt and leggings is required. Shirts can be sleeveless, half sleeve or full sleeve. Leggings can be capri or ankle length. No loose tops, sweaters or jackets that will distract the dancer from performing proper movements.
- Hair must be tied back and pulled away from face.
- All students get a water break in the middle of class. Please send a water bottle with your child inside the studio. Instructor will not allow any student to step outside the studio doors to grab their water bottle as its too distracting and difficult to get the students back into the studio in a timely manner.
- Absolutely no eating in the studio during class. We are a NUT-FREE class!
-All students must remove socks and shoes for class and place in the proper designated area away from the dance zone.
- Under no circumstances will the instructor escort or help a student with the bathroom. If your child needs assistance, please ensure that a parent/guardian/babysitter is waiting outside the studio. All other students will be allowed to excuse themselves.
OTHER OPTIONS AT THIS LOCATION
- Stroller Parking
- Disability Access