Moksha Arts Outdoor Workshop
Central Park (Cedar Hill)
Oct 25, 2020
( 104716 views )
Location: Location sent to registered attendees
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Thursday, October, 22nd
We are so excited to see our Moksha Arts family!
On Sunday, October 25th Moksha Arts will be conducting a workshop for classes offered this semester (with the exception of Kathak and Bhangra).
This OPTIONAL opportunity will give families a chance to meet their dance teachers in person and also give the children a chance to learn the choreography live.
Location: Cedar Hill. Enter at 79th St and 5th Ave (SW Corner). Walk up the hill and classes will be conducted in the flat area where the rocks and road meet.
Moksha Arts requests the following for everyone's safety:
- Masks required for all dancers and family members entering the dedicated dance space.
- We will separate all dancers on the lawn to ensure enough space is between each student. At that point, should the dancer (and their family) feel comfortable, they can remove the mask while they dance. Masks must be worn at all times except when dancing.
- Moksha Arts will manage social distancing while class is in session. However, it is the student and their parent/guardian's responsibility to manage safety protocols outside of the actual dance class time. Please help us keep everyone safe! Moksha Arts will not watch or be responsible for any child outside of their dedicated class time. Once they leave our dance space after their session is over, the student is the parent's responsibility.
|9:00-10:00||Agar Tum w/ 6 Teens|
|10:00-11:00||Bollywood Contemporary (Ages 8-10) w/ Ashlesha||Bollywood - Dilliwali Girlfriend w/ Pooja|
|11:00-12:00||Bollywood Contemporary (Ages 14+) w/ Raashi||How to Choreograph w/ Pooja|
|15 Min Break|
|12:15-1:15||Coed-Bollywood (Ages 6-9) w/ Raashi||Int. Bharat Natyam w/ Ashlesha & Pooja|
|1:15-2:15||Bollywood Contemporary (Ages 10-12) w/ Raashi||Semi-Classical w/ Pooja|
|2:15-3:15||Coed-Bollywood (Ages 10-14) w/ Raashi||Bollywood, Ages 9-12 (Rangeela Re) w/ Pooja|
Please wear your RED Moksha Arts t-shirt. If you do not have it...please wear a plain red shirt or your black Moksha Arts t-shirt.
It's starting to get chilly so please dress in layers!
Don't forget your water bottle.
- Cooper Hewitt, Central Park
- American Museum of Natural History, Upper West Side
- Cooper Hewitt, Upper East Side
- Swaranjali, Upper East Side