ASTOR PLACE: Advanced Bharat Natyam (CLASS 2 of 2)
THURSDAY 7:00 PM : Ages 14+
Age 14 to 16 Years
Jan 09, 2020 - Jun 14, 2020
07:00 PM - 08:00 PM
( 90784 views )
Location: Playwrights Studios
440 Lafayette St
New York, NY 10003
Continuation of the Bharat Natyam Curriculum, Year 5.
Instructor: Pooja Desai
Spring Schedule (Please read all notes in the schedule below):
|1/23/20||OFF||No Studio Available|
|2/20/20||OFF||Public School Winter Break|
|3/1/20||7||Sunday Mid-Semester Rehearsal|
|3/19/20||OFF||Private School Spring Break|
|3/26/20||OFF||Private School Spring Break|
|4/16/20||OFF||Public School Spring Break|
|5/2/20||14||Saturday Mid-Semester Rehearsal|
**Please note, TUITION COST includes Fall 2019 Session Saturday classes!
|9/28||OFF (Jewish Holiday)|
|10/12||OFF - Columbus Day|
|10/26||OFF - Diwali|
|11/9||OFF - Veteran's Day|
|11/30||OFF - Thanksgiving|
- All registered students accept attached Media Waiver Release Form.
- Mid-Semester rehearsals and Show Rehearsals are conducted at Playwrights Studio (440 Lafayette St., 3rd & 4th Floors, NYC), unless otherwise noted.
- ALL Show rehearsals are mandatory for all students who choose to perform in the Spring Show. Please see full schedule above. Additional rehearsals may be added in May/June should the students be under-prepared.
- In the instance there is an instructor emergency and class is cancelled, the missed class will be made up on the scheduled Make-Up Day.
- This is a drop-off class for ALL ages. Parents and caretakers must wait outside the studio.
- Please dress all students in leggings (full or capri length) and a fitted top. Dance Company members must wear the RED Moksha Arts T-Shirt. Please contact Punchali Kumar should you not have one.
- Hair must be tightly tied back and pulled away from face.
- All students get a water break in the middle of class. Please send a water bottle with your child inside the studio. Instructor will not allow any student to step outside the studio doors to grab their water bottle as its too distracting and difficult to get the students back into the studio in a timely manner.
- Absolutely no eating in the studio during class. We are a NUT-FREE class!
-All students must remove socks and shoes for class and place in the proper designated area away from the dance zone.
- Under no circumstances will the instructor escort or help a student with the bathroom. If your child needs assistance, please ensure that a parent/caretaker is waiting outside the studio. All other students will be allowed to excuse themselves.
Approval by Punchali Khanna Kumar
- Disability Access
- Lobby waiting area