LIC: Beginner Bharat Natyam
FRIDAY 4:30 PM
Age 6 to 10 Years
Sep 06, 2019 - Dec 20, 2019
04:30 PM - 05:15 PM
( 46929 views )
Location: LIC School of Ballet
414, 44-02 23rd St
Queens, NY 11101
Introduction to Bharat Natyam.
Fall Showcase is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, November 23rd. Costume rental is included in the tuition.
Instructor: Ashlesha Shah
Mid-Semester Grand Rehearsal (Sunday)
Show Rehearsal (Sunday)
Show Rehearsal (Friday)
Fall Rehearsal + Show
- All registered students accept attached Media Waiver Release Form.
- Fall Show is tentatiively scheduled for Saturday, November 23rd. Cost for costume rental is included in tuition. However tickets for show are separate.
- Mid-Semester rehearsals and Show Rehearsals are conducted at Playwrights Studio (440 Lafayette St., 3rd & 4th Floors, NYC)
- Show rehearsals are mandatory for all students who choose to perform in the Fall Show.
- In the instance there is an instructor emergency and class is cancelled, the missed class will be made up on the scheduled Make-Up Day.
- This is a drop-off class.
- Please dress all students in comfortable clothes. A fitted shirt and leggings is required. Shirts can be sleeveless, half sleeve or full sleeve. Leggings can be capri or ankle length. No loose tops, sweaters or jackets that will distract the dancer from performing proper movements.
- Hair must be tied back and pulled away from face.
- All students get a water break in the middle of class. Please send a water bottle with your child inside the studio. Instructor will not allow any student to step outside the studio doors to grab their water bottle as its too distracting and difficult to get the students back into the studio in a timely manner.
- Absolutely no eating in the studio during class. We are a NUT-FREE class!
-All students must remove socks and shoes for class and place in the proper designated area away from the dance zone.
- Under no circumstances will the instructor escort or help a student with the bathroom. If your child needs assistance, please ensure that a parent/guardian/babysitter is waiting outside the studio. All other students will be allowed to excuse themselves.