P.O. Box Mr. God / Key To Success
Queens LI Bala Vihar, Grade 8 / Grade 9
Sep 15, 2019 - Jun 14, 2020
10:00 AM - 11:25 AM
$300.00 Donation per family - prorated
( 46915 views )
Location: Irwin Altman Middle School 172
81-14 257th St
Floral Park, New York 11004
This curriculum is aimed at children in Grades 8 and 9.
The goal of P.O. Box Mr. God curriculum is to:
Invite children to find the Omnipresent God and His address. Then they learn that each one of us is His address and we can find Him within us, if we learn to live a life of noble virtues.
The goal of Key to Success curriculum is to teach:
- Self-Knowledge is the Key to Success
- Knowledge we gain depends upon the caliber of our instrument – mind and intellect
- The importance of quietening our mind and intellect to sharpen our instrument
- The way to quieten our mind and intellect, and live by the noble values
- The way to ride the Dharma Chariot, to succeed and be happy in life
- Donation indicated above is $550 per family - for up to 4 children and appropriate sibling adjustment is applied at the time of checkout.
- For siblings to be included in your family donation, make sure you register all children in the same cart.
- Use "Add More" button in cart to add classes for each child.
This program is for children who will be attending Grade 8 or Grade 9 in 2019-20.